The Waterfalls Spring break 3rd grade

Blogging the PV waterfalls!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well one thing is for sure, it was a pain walking down all the steps to get a better view of the biggest waterfall there. When we got to the bottom, a refreshing mist was spraying us and we saw a 24/7 rainbow.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next, we went up some stairs that led to a much smaller waterfall that was pretty. Then we finally found a place to rest. But after a couple of minutes Carlo, my brother, and I ran forward.   To be continued.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow! It was nature paradise. Now you don't now this but I love Legos so  when I saw a little stream  I said that is a waterfall for a Lego.  Well folks, guess what, that was the end so we had to go up the stairs again!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My favorite part is the whole thing it was beautiful. A special thanks to my parents for bringing me
 here. I would rate this place 7 out of 5 stars. It was perfect. All right well  I hope that you enjoyed reading about this adventure! Please comment if you have any questions. Molly my dog &I say visit the waterfalls one day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

spring break 3rd grade

The rock Alcatraz prison california!

Day 1 summer break