BOONDOCKS

Hello evryone, today I will be blogging about Boondocks it is a fun center.
Me, my brother and my friend Cameron were at Boondocks we didnt know what to do but then Cameron`s mom said that we should race in go-karts.  So we did.  I was at the back with Cameron ...3 2 1 zoom I was off.  Cameron and I were raceing past evryone. I got up till 2nd place but couldn`t get first so for the rest of the ride I was in 2nd, Cameron in third and my brother 4th.
When the ride was over we went  inside.  We played a garage game where you had to shot the target and we got good scores.  Next we did bumper boats.  We said we would team up so we did.  We sprayed everyone on the head, we were then soaked.  So to dry off we played mini gulf.
Then we got ice beads nooooooooo!  I spilled some, ugh. Then we got in to a fight.  I wanted to ride go-karts again but my brother wanted to go to kitty cove.  But Cameron and I were not allowed because we were to tall to be let in.  Cameron wanted to go to the batting cage.  We ended up going and I just watched.   When they were done we went to ride go-karts again.  After go-karts we went inside to eat pizza.  It was good and they made garlic crust. 
It was almost time for Cameron to go.  The last game we did was LAZER TAG.  That is the most populer game.  Ugh, why does there need to be such a big line!?  Finally we got in.  Ok, ok, I like this so far... there are two teams, villins and super heros.  My brother, Cameron and I choose super heros.  Next we had to go to the lazer room.  We had to start at the back... 3 2 1 GO!  We were off.  I enterd the enemy`s base and shot.  Oh no,  I`m cornerd!  Noooooo, I died.  I need to go back to my base.  The second attempt, I went upstairs.  Yes, someone to shoot.  I got him.  WHAT? There are more of you.  CORNERD AGAIN!  I need to go back to my base.  10 seconds remaining, I must hurry.  Yes, I got him.  5, 4, 3, 2, 1... GAME OVER, awe.  Ok, now that was worth the wait. "Hey cameron, lets go see which team won.  YES, WE WON!
                                                                  !BYE CAMERON!
Well I hope that you enjoyed todays blog post you should defenently go to BOONDOCKS.  I really enjoyed it.  I woud rate this place 5/5.  Comment if you have any questions.  Thanks.   Till next time.

Comments

  1. Sounds like lots of fun! Glad you got to see Cameron again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

spring break 3rd grade

The rock Alcatraz prison california!

Day 1 summer break