Hello evryone, today I will be blogging about Boondocks it is a fun center. Me, my brother and my friend Cameron were at Boondocks we didnt know what to do but then Cameron`s mom said that we should race in go-karts. So we did. I was at the back with Cameron ...3 2 1 zoom I was off. Cameron and I were raceing past evryone. I got up till 2nd place but couldn`t get first so for the rest of the ride I was in 2nd, Cameron in third and my brother 4th. When the ride was over we went inside. We played a garage game where you had to shot the target and we got good scores. Next we did bumper boats. We said we would team up so we did. We sprayed everyone on the head, we were then soaked. So to dry off we played mini gulf. Then we got ice beads nooooooooo! I spilled some, ugh. Then we got in to a fight. I wanted to ride go-karts again but my brother wanted to go to kitty cove. But Cameron and I were not allowed because we were...
Comments
Post a Comment