The Uinta Mountains

Hello everyone, today I will be blogging about the Uinta mountains.
How many of you have been hiking in the Uinta mountains?  Well, I did.  In fact, I went camping next to Ruth lake for one night.

The first thing we did was find a nice not rocky area to set up the tent.  We found somewhere next to a fallen down tree, which was convenuent for hanging items on.  When we got done unpacking, my brother and I went fishing in Ruth lake.   We used power bait and caught nothing.  Our neighbors caught some fish.  It was getting darker and darker so we stopped fishing.  When we got back my dad had started preparing a fire.  We roasted  hotdogs and marshmallows then went to bed ZzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzz. 

The next morning we were up early to try and catch some fish.  We still had no luck.  Our neighbors offered us some worms.  We said yes but still we caught nothing.  I was hungry, so my dad made eggs and bacon. I was cold and it looked like a rain storm was coming so we left.

I hope you enjoyed todays blog post.  Comment if have any questions, or if you have been there, or are planning to go.  If you have any tips on fishing please tell me because I have had no luck yet.  I would rate this place 4/5 until next time bye !

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

spring break 3rd grade

The rock Alcatraz prison california!

Day 1 summer break