2018 vacation intro!
Hello everyone I am excited because today is the first  day of vacation and I'm bringing you guys with!
So last year I was in  the west coast if you havent already read last years blog posts go read  them! So this I  am taking you with me to the east coast!
So here is my vacation schedule!
Week One: drive to New Jersey and go to Digger land!, drive to visit with family/friends, take a train to New York!
Week Two: drive north to Bangor Maine/Maine and visit Stephen King's house and the sewer that inspired King to write IT,  drive to Rhode Island, drive to Montreal, zip line at Niagra Falls!
Week Three: start heading home,  drive to Pennsylvania visit friends,  drive to Philadelphia and visit Eastern State Penitentiary
                                               Be Ready for an awesome adventure!  
-Ari Vella

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

spring break 3rd grade

The rock Alcatraz prison california!

Day 1 summer break