Hello Everyone

It is day 2! so its time to review day 1

I spent the day at Digger Land!!!


Digger Land: I`m going to talk you through the day!             🚧
So first we had to buy tickets then we followed the road and ended up at the first ride it was really cool. We got to drive in little trucks that turned like tanks! Next we went to the ropes course it was scary,  When you look down.  Next we drove the dumper trucks (you must be 52 inches or taller to ride)
 The front turned which  turned the rest of the truck. Then my friend and I went to climb the rock wall I made it to the top on my 4th try!

I dug some sand/dirt I drove steam rollers  AND THEN!!!  I got tickets to ride the soaring eagle and it was SOOOO FUN it is a two person sitting zip line.

The park was gonna close soon and there was one ride I still wanted to ride THE GREASED BEAST! It was a dump truck with seats inside so you hang slanted! It was fun and if any of you guys come have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks I hope you enjoyed comment if you have a questions!!!

                              Sorry I don't have pictures I will try to get pictures for the next blogs!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

spring break 3rd grade

The rock Alcatraz prison california!

Day 1 summer break