The Breakers

Hello, today I'm going to take you on a tour of the breakers!
The Breakers Location:Newport, Rhode Island
For those of you that don't know, the Breakers is a mansion owned by the Vanderbilts.
The Vandebilts had 7 kids, each bedroom is almost the size of my house! There were about forty servants at the house those of which got bedroms up at the top of the house. The Vanderbilts back yard was HUGE. The Vanderbilts also had the newiest technology such as toilets,bath tubs and even sinks!
I thought that the tour was good but.. There were some downs. 1 I woud like to see the other floors, 2 they closed off most of the house so it was crowded with people in every room! Other than that I thought it was good
Hope you enjoyed!
Bye -Ari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

spring break 3rd grade

The rock Alcatraz prison california!

Day 1 summer break